Forsaken Prophecy Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER 5 IS BACK!!! LETS THROW A PARADE!!!!

+4
FortuneKaiser96
WhenIWaz4DozenEggz
LoreKeeper Lowain
starfyfan007
8 posters

Go down

SERVER 5 IS BACK!!! LETS THROW A PARADE!!!! Empty SERVER 5 IS BACK!!! LETS THROW A PARADE!!!!

Post by starfyfan007 Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:38 pm

i kno a lot of us lost our warrdrobes and good drops but we can still have a partie in market square!!
im willing 2 duscuss optons on what part of da map we want to meet... i wants 2 dance with everybodii again bounce bounce bounce bounce
lets get dis party started!!! no one spam chat tho silent . dont b a perty pooper Evil or Very Mad
starfyfan007
starfyfan007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Lavinia_Lionheart and sneakthief like this post

Back to top Go down

SERVER 5 IS BACK!!! LETS THROW A PARADE!!!! Empty Re: SERVER 5 IS BACK!!! LETS THROW A PARADE!!!!

Post by LoreKeeper Lowain Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:53 pm

Crabble Beach is an area anyone should be able to reach! And everyone loves crabs!
LoreKeeper Lowain
LoreKeeper Lowain

sneakthief likes this post

Back to top Go down

SERVER 5 IS BACK!!! LETS THROW A PARADE!!!! Empty Re: SERVER 5 IS BACK!!! LETS THROW A PARADE!!!!

Post by WhenIWaz4DozenEggz Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:54 pm

LoreKeeper Lowain wrote:Crabble Beach is an area anyone should be able to reach! And everyone loves crabs!

Awful news about the crabs
WhenIWaz4DozenEggz
WhenIWaz4DozenEggz

Back to top Go down

Post by LoreKeeper Lowain Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:55 pm

Wait what happened to the crabs???
LoreKeeper Lowain
LoreKeeper Lowain

Back to top Go down

Post by FortuneKaiser96 Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:56 pm

got awful news about the crab, champ, check the thread about the gatlands
FortuneKaiser96
FortuneKaiser96

https://gutter.party

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:56 pm

Crabble Beach was the first area in Gatlands and for whatever reason Gatlands is gone.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://forsakenprophecy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FortuneKaiser96 Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:58 pm

FortuneKaiser96
FortuneKaiser96

https://gutter.party

Back to top Go down

Post by LoreKeeper Lowain Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:01 pm

Does anyone have a player home with frame in it? We could put up a png of the crab if so
LoreKeeper Lowain
LoreKeeper Lowain

Back to top Go down

Post by starfyfan007 Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:03 pm

Admin wrote:Crabble Beach was the first area in Gatlands and for whatever reason Gatlands is gone.
WAT?! HOW ARE DA NEWBIEZ GONNA GRIND?! plz dont tell me everyones gonna have 2 grind near the flatlans with all the cute slimies >m<
starfyfan007
starfyfan007

Back to top Go down

Post by sinhunter Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:05 pm

LoreKeeper Lowain wrote:Does anyone have a player home with frame in it? We could put up a png of the crab if so

In this economy?
sinhunter
sinhunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavinia_Lionheart Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:11 pm

starfyfan007 wrote:
Admin wrote:Crabble Beach was the first area in Gatlands and for whatever reason Gatlands is gone.
WAT?! HOW ARE DA NEWBIEZ GONNA GRIND?! plz dont tell me everyones gonna have 2 grind near the flatlans with all the cute slimies >m<

Oh goodness... I hope I don't need to grind slimes Sad
They're both very cute and have that nasty corrosion debuff that just eats early game Paladin Gear. No fun having to spend a fortune just to maintain early game gear :/
Lavinia_Lionheart
Lavinia_Lionheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lombaxfan42 Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:23 pm

Mildly off-topic, but I was wondering if there were any low-level grinding spots I should look to (other than the aforementioned slimes)? There truly are very few good beginner guides online, and most of them seem to weirdly assume you already have extensive knowledge of the game?

EDIT: Their>There, oops
lombaxfan42
lombaxfan42

Back to top Go down

Post by starfyfan007 Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:26 pm

Lavinia_Lionheart wrote:
starfyfan007 wrote:

Oh goodness... I hope I don't need to grind slimes Sad
They're both very cute and have that nasty corrosion debuff that just eats early game Paladin Gear. No fun having to spend a fortune just to maintain early game gear :/
if u need 2 grind of slimees i can pull out mai assasin build and weaken dem for you, since i cant get curroison on mid levl asssasin gear... just pls be gentle to dems ;;
starfyfan007
starfyfan007

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavinia_Lionheart Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:31 pm

lombaxfan42 wrote:Mildly off-topic, but I was wondering if there were any low-level grinding spots I should look to (other than the aforementioned slimes)? There truly are very few good beginner guides online, and most of them seem to weirdly assume you already have extensive knowledge of the game?

Yes, unfortunately back in the day before video capture was a lot more widely spread, the few people making videos on FPO were a bit of an elite crowd and they were pretty high on themselves about it.

There are a few other locations that are good for early game but they can be a little tricky if you don't know your way around. If you'd like, I wouldn't mind partying with you and doing some training in the Fetid Caves area. It's not usually accessible until you clear some equipment quests, but if you're grouped with a Shinning Light Paladin the darkness debuffs are a lot less taxing. I'll take the Heated Heart Oath as well to help ward off the Cave Harpy's curses.
Lavinia_Lionheart
Lavinia_Lionheart

Back to top Go down

Post by lombaxfan42 Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:35 pm

Lavinia_Lionheart wrote:
lombaxfan42 wrote:Mildly off-topic, but I was wondering if there were any low-level grinding spots I should look to (other than the aforementioned slimes)? There truly are very few good beginner guides online, and most of them seem to weirdly assume you already have extensive knowledge of the game?

Yes, unfortunately back in the day before video capture was a lot more widely spread, the few people making videos on FPO were a bit of an elite crowd and they were pretty high on themselves about it.

There are a few other locations that are good for early game but they can be a little tricky if you don't know your way around. If you'd like, I wouldn't mind partying with you and doing some training in the Fetid Caves area. It's not usually accessible until you clear some equipment quests, but if you're grouped with a Shinning Light Paladin the darkness debuffs are a lot less taxing. I'll take the Heated Heart Oath as well to help ward off the Cave Harpy's curses.

That would be great, thanks! I will "hit you up" in direct messages, and we can discuss from there (if that's alright)! This community has been so surprisingly welcoming, I honestly thought the "hard core" crowd was going to make getting involved quite difficult, but you all have been so helpful! Very Happy
lombaxfan42
lombaxfan42

Back to top Go down

Post by starfyfan007 Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:38 pm

wel most of the newb frenly spots were in gatlands, and da tutorial area+flatlanz.
the other1s are past gatlannd, but mayb u could find da low levl event arias from haloween and chrismas? tey had special enemys dat gave gud XP
tha other spotz were wayyyyyyyy too far from ani towns u can accesss unless u have a high lvl freind take u there Shocked
starfyfan007
starfyfan007

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:39 pm

You guys should start a new topic to talk about grinding spots.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://forsakenprophecy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by starfyfan007 Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:43 pm

Admin wrote:You guys should start a new topic to talk about grinding spots.
only if u promise 2 come dance with us Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
starfyfan007
starfyfan007

Admin and sneakthief like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lombaxfan42 Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:46 pm

Admin wrote:You guys should start a new topic to talk about grinding spots.

Done! Apologies Admin, I'm still figuring out "forum etiquette", please forgive my ignorance!
lombaxfan42
lombaxfan42

Admin and sneakthief like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down