Forsaken Prophecy Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell Me About Your Character!~

4 posters

Go down

Tell Me About Your Character!~ Empty Tell Me About Your Character!~

Post by Lavinia_Lionheart Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:24 pm

Even if you weren't a roleplayer, a lot of MMO players come up with cool backstories for their characters and I want to hear about yours! Maybe if we get enough players into the idea we can revive the RP community for this game a little Tell Me About Your Character!~ 1f607
Lavinia_Lionheart
Lavinia_Lionheart

lombaxfan42 and sneakthief like this post

Back to top Go down

Tell Me About Your Character!~ Empty Re: Tell Me About Your Character!~

Post by Admin Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:53 pm

I'm not much of a roleplayer, just always go with Everett the Blue. Paladin of the Oath of the Blue Blade, super original I know. Just what I've always done.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://forsakenprophecy.forumotion.com

Lavinia_Lionheart, lombaxfan42 and sneakthief like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fsh4Lyfe Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:38 pm

My character's Name is Doc Moor! He's a Paladin/Ranger Dual class who only wants to spend his life fishing. However, when injustice rears it's ugly head Doc cannot help but feel the his Paladinly duties to help the common folk! I think I kinda want him to have a tragic past, maybe his hometown was destroyed by the Leviathan or something, thats why he's trying to fish up the Leviathan. as like a revenge plot you know? The Moby to his dick. Idk he's still a work in progress XD
Fsh4Lyfe
Fsh4Lyfe

sneakthief likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sneakthief Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:07 pm

So, I don't really have much story about my character, but maybe it's still interesting.
I started playing this game not that long after it came out and server #5 was always the most stable for me, so that's where my main character was. I tried playing on all the other servers, but it wasn't really as good. I got to the gameplay cap before they had added most of the content in the game today, way before Mythanar even, and wanted more, so I started collecting stuff.
I already didn't like to throw things away if I had the room, and I got access to more storage over time, so I just kept collecting. I started grinding for items even more when I hit the then cap, making sure I had at least one of everything in the game for completions sake, but I tried to get more for most, especially if they were crafting ingredients.
My collection is technically not complete, right now, because I traded my Gatland Carp to Fsh4Lyfe, but otherwise I had every item I could get my hands on before the game went down, and it was all intact.

I also never really liked sticking to one class. I know the reclass mechanic wasn't super well received 'cos of all the grinding you had to do, and some people would just make a new character or go to another server, but I didn't want to give up my good connection or collection, so I just grinded for it a lot anyway. It was helpful to get byproduct items at the same time. But yeah, I guess my character is like a really old collector or something like that.
sneakthief
sneakthief

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum