Forsaken Prophecy Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatlands "Megathread"

3 posters

Go down

Gatlands "Megathread" Empty Gatlands "Megathread"

Post by lombaxfan42 Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:28 pm

Hello all!

Being a new recruit into the wonderful world of Forsaken Prophecy Online, I never got to experience the Gatlands for myself, and was wondering if anyone could give me some inkling as to what it was like/what its purpose was?

While it didn't impact my early level play (it seems as though any main story quests within have been moved to other areas in its absence), many core parts of the game (Gunner Questlines) as well as highly regarded and beloved Quests and Events (BogPest-Fest 2007) seem to have taken place there, and I'm very curious about what exactly it represented in-game to the player base!

Any info would be super appreciated, I would like to learn as much as possible about this game as I am incredibly engrossed in the story and lore thus far! Thanks!
lombaxfan42
lombaxfan42

sneakthief and MidgarMassacre like this post

Back to top Go down

Gatlands "Megathread" Empty Re: Gatlands "Megathread"

Post by Admin Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:32 pm

I'm at work right now but If someone writes up a Gatlands post I'll sticky it. I'm sure the old wiki has a lot of the info.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://forsakenprophecy.forumotion.com

lombaxfan42 and sneakthief like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavinia_Lionheart Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:26 pm

I was always fond of (and will dearly miss) the Sisters Of The Stellar Sainthood questlines. They had really cool lore about a new pantheon based on the in game constellations. It really expanded on the world in a way I loved, and added one of my favourite hobby skills: Stargazing. I really hope the skill is still available, most of the equipment for it was only available after restoring the Stellar Sainthood Observatory.
Oh no! and if the Winter Star seasonal event doesn't open anymore all those beautiful winter costumes will disappear from the game!
Sorry I need to go check if those screenshots are still on my old hard drive!!!
Lavinia_Lionheart
Lavinia_Lionheart

sneakthief likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lombaxfan42 Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:14 pm

Any more updates on this? I've been really scouring the "net" for anything at all to contextualize the Gatlands, but any material I've found seems to be unclear, or, as is the case of much of the online discussion about this game, removed by copyright claims.

As far as I can tell, the claims are all from the parent company that now owns the game? Although I have no idea why they are so strict about this. I've seen entire "threads" on various social media websites completely "nuked", some of which did not appear to have ever even had footage of the game or anything objectionable (from a legal standpoint) within the discussion.
lombaxfan42
lombaxfan42

sneakthief likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down