Forsaken Prophecy Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Does the Path Into the Lighthouse Still Work?

4 posters

Go down

Hey Does the Path Into the Lighthouse Still Work? Empty Hey Does the Path Into the Lighthouse Still Work?

Post by sinhunter Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:22 pm

You know when you're in Frankton and you're taking the cart to Yorkside as part of the bugged Alexpocalypse questline, there would be no way to complete the quest unless you took the glitched path into the lighthouse. A lot of weird story stuff happened, but after completing the dungeon (I think it was the unused tutorial dungeon) glitched you past the raid boss to the end of the questline, then there was only one other boss fight until you beat the quest after that. I haven't gotten to the quest yet and wanted to know if I should bother trying
sinhunter
sinhunter

sneakthief likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hey Does the Path Into the Lighthouse Still Work? Empty Re: Hey Does the Path Into the Lighthouse Still Work?

Post by MidgarMassacre Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:29 am

So I tried out the glitched path and it led me here.

Hey Does the Path Into the Lighthouse Still Work? Uhhh10

My minimap is completely empty so I have no clue where I am. Its a huge plains area with like little to no monsters.

I haven't found any NPCs yet but there is one structure I see in the distance.Hey Does the Path Into the Lighthouse Still Work? Uhhhhh10

It says I can't get in without killing like 50 of the monsters in the area which is gonna take a bit because these fuckers are barely in this area. After like 2 hours I've only found like 5 of them.

Can anyone else try this exploit and see if they end up here? If you see me my ign is Bl00dDark22
MidgarMassacre
MidgarMassacre

Back to top Go down

Hey Does the Path Into the Lighthouse Still Work? Empty Re: Hey Does the Path Into the Lighthouse Still Work?

Post by Admin Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:15 am

Logged in and tried the path, got to the same place as Midgar did.

I've been here for 20 minutes and the only thing that spawned looked like this.
Hey Does the Path Into the Lighthouse Still Work? E1Vkz-aVUAMMZ2R?format=jpg&name=240x240
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://forsakenprophecy.forumotion.com

lombaxfan42, sneakthief and MidgarMassacre like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lombaxfan42 Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:04 pm

Oh!! That's such a cute creature!! It reminds me of the "Heartless" from "Kingdom Hearts", my second favorite game franchise (below Ratchet & Clank, of course)!

Does anyone know what it is? I've recently found out about some mobs being tamable, and I would love to have this little guy as a pet! Very Happy
lombaxfan42
lombaxfan42

Back to top Go down

Post by MidgarMassacre Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:45 pm

I took some time trying to tame one and apparently they're called Xat (very original). I checked out the description for the pet and it mentions the name Floydal Plains. The full flavor text is this:

"Xats are common to the Floydal Plains. They feed off the negative energy from nightmares. Never sleep in the Floydal Plains."

So I guess bad dreams are common in this area? Or maybe a shit ton of Xats will spawn when you try to sleep there.

I'll try to see what happens after sleeping.
MidgarMassacre
MidgarMassacre

Admin and sneakthief like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum