Forsaken Prophecy Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any other Dual Classers out there?

4 posters

Go down

Any other Dual Classers out there? Empty Any other Dual Classers out there?

Post by Fsh4Lyfe Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:42 pm

I just wanted to see how popular this mechanic was amongst the people who seem to be left XD. Based on some other posts, it seems most everyone monoclassed (Which is understandable), But I always thought the high tier dual class combinations got overlooked by players because of the difficult in levelling, and the inability to get the highest tier abilities that monoclasses got. If anyone else did Dual class, let us know and what your favorite combinations where/are!

Personally My character was Paladin/Ranger with the Oath of the Swamp Beat. Not only did get you the Bog Pest super early (Which was amazing for fishing!) But the ranger class allowed the paladin to wield one of the most Powerful weapon drops from the Leviathan Fishing Boss. The paladin side also made surviving Leviathan easier than it otherwise would've been for pure ranger builds. Aaah GrandHarpoon Blade, I still miss you. Maybe With server 5 up, I'll start working my way back up the ranks with Paladin/Ranger again, unless anyone else has any fun ideas Very Happy
Fsh4Lyfe
Fsh4Lyfe

sneakthief likes this post

Back to top Go down

Any other Dual Classers out there? Empty Re: Any other Dual Classers out there?

Post by icesearanger Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:11 pm

the paladin class does gain a lot for being paired with the ranger class i can admit

though if you get the timings down for the leviathan boss fight you don't really have to rely on the extra health that a paladin gives you, and ranger does you pretty well without the additional class

but like if you're going to multiclass, anything with ranger is a great call. you can add in that skill based gameplay with the flavor options of whatever class you want.

though i wouldn't do blood warrior / ranger out of principle
icesearanger
icesearanger

Back to top Go down

Post by GeicoWizard Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:42 pm

While I know a lot of people here have hate for blood hunter/warrior, but it could maybe work to throw a few levels of it onto a Paladin or other tanking class, considering you could proc your own on-hit abilities with blood hunter's janky bleed effect.
GeicoWizard
GeicoWizard

sneakthief and MidgarMassacre like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lombaxfan42 Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:47 pm

Old build paths I've managed to scavenge (from the few resources for this game that exist) seem to imply a broken PVE combo that revolves around the "Weapon Swap" skill from Swordfighters with the Fighter subclass that then dual-class into Geomancer?

Again, all of the information is deeply steeped in game "lingo" that I'm still not super familiar with, could anyone provide help with this?
lombaxfan42
lombaxfan42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum