Forsaken Prophecy Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gary Gangers Needs! (RARE LOOT IF JOINED)

4 posters

Go down

Gary Gangers Needs! (RARE LOOT IF JOINED) Empty Gary Gangers Needs! (RARE LOOT IF JOINED)

Post by Gary_Gaffowitz Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:32 pm

heyyyy, it's your boyyyy, as alwaysssss

in a totally Randum chance of fate, i've lost all of my guild mates! Said they were gonna send me an invite but got some weird team speak glitch where I can't send em messages any more, guh No .

But don't worry ya'll, The Ol Gary's got a back up plan. You guys ofcourse!!! I can just feel the good vibes comin off of most of you! So get on the Garsquad or get out! (hahah jk don't actually get out, stay!)

Oh also, I got some duplicates of the Hell's Scream Dagger that you can no longer get to due that one patch.

See ya on the squadddddd team!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Gary_Gaffowitz
Gary_Gaffowitz

Back to top Go down

Gary Gangers Needs! (RARE LOOT IF JOINED) Empty Re: Gary Gangers Needs! (RARE LOOT IF JOINED)

Post by starfyfan007 Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:38 pm

we were all gona join da group squad! since having da biggest guild gives bonuses, most ppl are joining dat 1. if u want dere's a forum post abt it but idk how to link dat topic ><;;
starfyfan007
starfyfan007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

sneakthief likes this post

Back to top Go down

Gary Gangers Needs! (RARE LOOT IF JOINED) Empty Re: Gary Gangers Needs! (RARE LOOT IF JOINED)

Post by GeicoWizard Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:40 pm

Gary they patched out the Hell's Scream Dagger because it sucked. A cursed knife that does extra psychic damage sounds good on paper, but damage-wise it's actually not really better than any other knife of its level, and it also does its damage to you.
GeicoWizard
GeicoWizard

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistyWisty Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:41 pm

TwistyWisty
TwistyWisty

Back to top Go down

Post by starfyfan007 Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:42 pm

yaaa dis 1!! ARIGATO twisty-chan
starfyfan007
starfyfan007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary_Gaffowitz Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:53 pm

Lmaoooooo I saw that Starfy! I actually was there in that thread hahaha, guess I got a lil glanced over but no big deal bud. As I said, i'm level 29 and I simply wanted to join that there for the team speak but for some weird reason I haven't been added yet Lol! Also geicz, dude, I think you must have some shady memory of the item because that thing did way more Hella damage!!!! I guess being an old timer might just make you a lil forgetful! Laughing Laughing all good tho homeslice, lemme know if anyone else wants to join yall!
Gary_Gaffowitz
Gary_Gaffowitz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum