Forsaken Prophecy Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossover Events: Which were limited/Always available

+2
MidgarMassacre
Lavinia_Lionheart
6 posters

Go down

Crossover Events: Which were limited/Always available Empty Crossover Events: Which were limited/Always available

Post by Lavinia_Lionheart Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:34 pm

Was just looking to see if anyone remembers which crossover events were limited time vs always open in game?

I'm specifically looking for the Xenomorphic Greatsword (It was a tail drop from the event boss). It's stats weren't very good but I loved the glamour for it, gave my banners a really unique look.

Also, what were some of everyone else's favourite Crossovers?
Lavinia_Lionheart
Lavinia_Lionheart

sneakthief likes this post

Back to top Go down

Crossover Events: Which were limited/Always available Empty Re: Crossover Events: Which were limited/Always available

Post by MidgarMassacre Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:42 pm

I don't think you'll be seeing that event again, I've also tried looking for it but to no avail. You can get the Big beetle 6 blade or the snakeskin spear if you're into those. Though their stats are also garbage...

Also the twilight event final fantasy crossover event is my favorite

MidgarMassacre
MidgarMassacre

Back to top Go down

Crossover Events: Which were limited/Always available Empty Re: Crossover Events: Which were limited/Always available

Post by Lavinia_Lionheart Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:55 pm

The Snakeskin Spear is pretty cool, especially for rolling up to the jousting mini-games. Ooooh, I should try to arrange some mini-game tournaments like they used to do.

I remember the Final Fantasy crossover! I'm not super familiar with the the franchise but it was pretty fun to see whole parties of brawlers running through raids in the Tifa costume.
Lavinia_Lionheart
Lavinia_Lionheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:57 pm

The Mount and Blade crossover had some good cosmetics for Paladin, Blood Warrior, and OG Warrior. Not very flashy but nicely modeled.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://forsakenprophecy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SoniAmy_Thief_94 Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:03 pm

While I dislike the original media, the CS:GO Crossover did introduce some very interesting Dagger skins.

I shall miss my pair of Crimson Web's dearly, forever lost to the void of World 2.

My heart yearns for a Sonic crossover, but my mind knows that it shall never come.
SoniAmy_Thief_94
SoniAmy_Thief_94

Back to top Go down

Post by LoreKeeper Lowain Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:28 pm

I miss the Danimals Dungeon...
LoreKeeper Lowain
LoreKeeper Lowain

Back to top Go down

Post by lombaxfan42 Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:39 am

I would very much like to know if there are any ways to get items from the (now seemingly discontinued) Nier Automata crossover? The little robot pets really remind me of Clank from the hit Ratchet and Clank series, and it would make me very happy if I could "snag" one of them for myself! Very Happy
lombaxfan42
lombaxfan42

Back to top Go down

Post by LoreKeeper Lowain Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:52 am

The Nier event should still be going? It's got tons of real important Nier lore and it would be a shame if it got lost for good
LoreKeeper Lowain
LoreKeeper Lowain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum