Forsaken Prophecy Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low Level Grind-Spots

+4
Lavinia_Lionheart
LoreKeeper Lowain
starfyfan007
lombaxfan42
8 posters

Go down

Low Level Grind-Spots Empty Low Level Grind-Spots

Post by lombaxfan42 Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:45 pm

At Admin's request, here is a post for others to post low-level grinding areas, due to the extinction of the Gatlands! As a new player, I have no information of my own to share (unfortunately), so any input from gaming "veterans" would certainly be helpful!
lombaxfan42
lombaxfan42

sneakthief likes this post

Back to top Go down

Low Level Grind-Spots Empty Re: Low Level Grind-Spots

Post by starfyfan007 Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:02 pm

soooo liek i said, da slimees are very easy 2 beat but hard 2 grind (cause corrosion prevents ppl from hoarding XP from newbies, but gets u past da tutorial!)
the other early enemies, like crab, rabid rabbit, slimee stacks... are all in gatland ;A;
mayb since ppl are glitching into unaccesable areas we can get 2 da event areas Smile dey have all da good grind spots!!!!! i wanna go 2 da candy cane tower soooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
starfyfan007
starfyfan007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Back to top Go down

Post by LoreKeeper Lowain Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:02 pm

The Corn Corridors around Featherfall Farms are a good place to start! Just be careful of the high level scarecrows!
LoreKeeper Lowain
LoreKeeper Lowain

Lavinia_Lionheart and sneakthief like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lombaxfan42 Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:10 pm

Ooooh, thank you both for the advice!

Yes, the scarecrows have been really frustrating to work around in that area, is there any way to escape their "aggro" range, or will they follow you forever? I managed to get what I thought was fairly far away, but one pursued me at least halfway across the map (ironic, considering they are attached to posts in the ground, hah).
lombaxfan42
lombaxfan42

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavinia_Lionheart Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:13 pm

LoreKeeper Lowain wrote:The Corn Corridors around Featherfall Farms are a good place to start! Just be careful of the high level scarecrows!

*Shivers* Uhhg, those scarecrows :[

A great place for newcomers to do wealth generation is the Forbidden Libraries Of Ulcclur. The loot tables are pretty off the charts for an area that's accessible so early, you just have to be careful for the Wandering Lexicraft. Y'know the Lexicraft is a pretty interesting monster: It's attack/patrol pattern is based off a seasonal table and are based off different genres of literature.
Lavinia_Lionheart
Lavinia_Lionheart

lombaxfan42 and sneakthief like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LoreKeeper Lowain Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:13 pm

No. You can't escape them, ever. No speed buff will make you fast enough. Teleporting away is just setting yourself up for a jumpscare later too.
LoreKeeper Lowain
LoreKeeper Lowain

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedfreak69/420 Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:15 pm

One of the spots used in the speedrun is Golden Rodgers Golden Rodger, but you have to do a frameperfect dodgeroll which can only be done with the acrobat class in order to get there early, otherwise theres many XP potions left in there, though acrobats not a very good class.
Speedfreak69/420
Speedfreak69/420

Back to top Go down

Post by lombaxfan42 Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:15 pm

Lavinia_Lionheart wrote:
LoreKeeper Lowain wrote:The Corn Corridors around Featherfall Farms are a good place to start! Just be careful of the high level scarecrows!

*Shivers* Uhhg, those scarecrows :[

A great place for newcomers to do wealth generation is the Forbidden Libraries Of Ulcclur. The loot tables are pretty off the charts for an area that's accessible so early, you just have to be careful for the Wandering Lexicraft. Y'know the Lexicraft is a pretty interesting monster: It's attack/patrol pattern is based off a seasonal table and are based off different genres of literature.

Oh that sounds so fun! I'll definitely look into it!
lombaxfan42
lombaxfan42

Back to top Go down

Post by lombaxfan42 Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:16 pm

LoreKeeper Lowain wrote:No. You can't escape them, ever. No speed buff will make you fast enough. Teleporting away is just setting yourself up for a jumpscare later too.

Wait, they can travel across instances into different maps?? Why would anyone code them to do that???
lombaxfan42
lombaxfan42

Back to top Go down

Post by WhenIWaz4DozenEggz Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:28 pm

lombaxfan42 wrote:
LoreKeeper Lowain wrote:No. You can't escape them, ever. No speed buff will make you fast enough. Teleporting away is just setting yourself up for a jumpscare later too.

Wait, they can travel across instances into different maps?? Why would anyone code them to do that???

The devs don't think they just do
WhenIWaz4DozenEggz
WhenIWaz4DozenEggz

lombaxfan42 and sneakthief like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SurViver-02 Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:30 pm

The Orchard is a great area to obtain XP at low levels, not only are there many low level enemy spawned there, the wood cutting in this area also contributes to your XP gain, being worth more proportionate to the size of the tree cut.

The only hiccup in this is having to cross the very dangerous "Scorch cut barrens" terrain, just avoid looking at any enemies, and don't try to pick up items in this area, as they have a 33% chance to be Life Wisps, which at low level drain your XP bar, and take you out if your bar drops to 0 of your current level, you receive a pendant at level 25 which wards them off when you get close.
SurViver-02
SurViver-02

Back to top Go down

Post by LoreKeeper Lowain Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:25 pm

Don't forget to pick yourself up some Apples at the Orchard! they're good for recovering health! Just watch your AOEs or you'll bruise them
LoreKeeper Lowain
LoreKeeper Lowain

Back to top Go down

Post by Corkscrew_Gunch Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:17 am

I think pears give slightly more HP, but i don't quite remeber about their availiblity at low...
Corkscrew_Gunch
Corkscrew_Gunch

https://imgur.com/gallery/9nSes2R

Back to top Go down

Post by LoreKeeper Lowain Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:26 pm

Corkscrew_Gunch wrote:I think pears give slightly more HP, but i don't quite remeber about their availiblity at low...

Pears aren't hard to get but if you chose a shorter race you may need to purchase a stepstool from the market to be able to reach
LoreKeeper Lowain
LoreKeeper Lowain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum