Forsaken Prophecy Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know if anyone else ran the all quests category?

+4
SurViver-02
GeicoWizard
WhenIWaz4DozenEggz
Speedfreak69/420
8 posters

Go down

Anyone know if anyone else ran the all quests category? Empty Anyone know if anyone else ran the all quests category?

Post by Speedfreak69/420 Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:48 pm

its a bit of a far reach i know but does anyone know if someone else was running the all quests category back in the ol'days!?? I worked really hard on the routing for it but I dont know if anyone else was doing it! I mean it is a really long run, around 37 hours, but if more peopel did it the time could probably get better! mmmo speedruns are so rare but I kno there had to be mroe than me out there! Right??? tbh the 'defeat 10 crabs' quest was always the hardest, only three crabs spawned at a time!!!
Speedfreak69/420
Speedfreak69/420

sneakthief likes this post

Back to top Go down

Anyone know if anyone else ran the all quests category? Empty Re: Anyone know if anyone else ran the all quests category?

Post by WhenIWaz4DozenEggz Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:51 pm

Speedfreak69/420 wrote:
its a bit of a far reach i know but does anyone know if someone else was running the all quests category back in the ol'days!?? I worked really hard on the routing for it but I dont know if anyone else was doing it! I mean it is a really long run, around 37 hours, but if more peopel did it the time could probably get better! mmmo speedruns are so rare but I kno there had to be mroe than me out there! Right??? tbh the 'defeat 10 crabs' quest was always the hardest, only three crabs spawned at a time!!!

awful news about the crabs
WhenIWaz4DozenEggz
WhenIWaz4DozenEggz

Back to top Go down

Anyone know if anyone else ran the all quests category? Empty Re: Anyone know if anyone else ran the all quests category?

Post by GeicoWizard Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:52 pm

I didn't run it in one sitting but at some point I did play around with running an alphabetized list of quests. Doesn't work perfectly because of questchains and prerequisites, but you can kinda do it.
GeicoWizard
GeicoWizard

Back to top Go down

Post by SurViver-02 Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:57 pm

Most people don't expect it from me, but I used to do All Quests, Darkside, and Weirdside runs back in the day. there was actually an exploit for the 10 crabs quest that my daughter helped me discover. When you fight the first group of crabs, line up the last of the 3 with the spawn points of 2 of the crabs that spawn in the next wave and hit it with a line attack, this registers 3 crab deaths, thus spawning the last set of 3 crabs + the final big crab, then it's just a matter of using the normal strategy of hitting the big crab into the small ones to absorb them, because it's faster to just take down the big crab.
SurViver-02
SurViver-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SurViver-02 Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:59 pm

WhenIWaz4DozenEggz wrote:
Speedfreak69/420 wrote:

This was actually a group of lobsters that were named "crabs", unrelated to the now extinct crab population in the game.
SurViver-02
SurViver-02

Back to top Go down

Post by WhenIWaz4DozenEggz Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:01 pm

SurViver-02 wrote:
Speedfreak69/420 wrote:

This was actually a group of lobsters that were named "crabs", unrelated to the now extinct crab population in the game.

awful news about those lobsters
WhenIWaz4DozenEggz
WhenIWaz4DozenEggz

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedfreak69/420 Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:02 pm

SurViver-02 wrote:
Speedfreak69/420 wrote:

awful news about those lobsters

Wait what happened to the lobsters???
Speedfreak69/420
Speedfreak69/420

Back to top Go down

Post by LoreKeeper Lowain Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:02 pm

Didn't the lobsters catch scurvy?
LoreKeeper Lowain
LoreKeeper Lowain

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedfreak69/420 Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:04 pm

I thought the lobsters were immune to the scurvy debuff??? Wait does that mean the quest is broken now??? Im gonna need to look for a new exploit to get around it.
Speedfreak69/420
Speedfreak69/420

Back to top Go down

Post by GeicoWizard Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:05 pm

LoreKeeper Lowain wrote:Didn't the lobsters catch scurvy?
Ye, they're basically stuck in a staggered loop of dying, respawning, and catching scurvy from the other lobsters. But you can theoretically still do the quest if you're fast enough.
GeicoWizard
GeicoWizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedfreak69/420 Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:06 pm

Couldnt you like, get a few people together to kill all the lobsters at once so that when they respawn they dont catch the debuff?
Speedfreak69/420
Speedfreak69/420

Back to top Go down

Post by sinhunter Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:06 pm

Oh yeah we did give them scurvy lol

EDIT:
Speedfreak69/420 wrote:Couldnt you like, get a few people together to kill all the lobsters at once so that when they respawn they dont catch the debuff?
I can and will give them scurvy again
sinhunter
sinhunter

Back to top Go down

Post by LoreKeeper Lowain Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:07 pm

Oh if they got scurvy those lobsters are DEAD dead
LoreKeeper Lowain
LoreKeeper Lowain

Back to top Go down

Post by WhenIWaz4DozenEggz Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:09 pm

If you use the bog pest pushbox dataflow exploit in Sleiphguard Weirdside, you can theoretically clear that quest, but... you can only really get one run out a day and need to be within 3 frames of perfection each run. and it's kinda unclear how the latency is, game never had ping displayed anywhere.
WhenIWaz4DozenEggz
WhenIWaz4DozenEggz

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedfreak69/420 Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:13 pm

Might be able to use the BPPBDFE to force the 'lobster' type to another enemy in the area, but I think that would mean they are also suspectable to scurvy, plus that trick is too hard and I dont even have a stable framerate.
Speedfreak69/420
Speedfreak69/420

Back to top Go down

Post by LastCrabStanding Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:34 pm

Anyone know if anyone else ran the all quests category? 1f627
LastCrabStanding
LastCrabStanding

https://myspace.com/lastcrabstanding

Back to top Go down

Post by Fsh4Lyfe Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:05 pm

Oh, was there an exploit for the leviathan Secret Fishing Boss fight that was discovered? That thing was insane for me to fight when I went to go fight up, and it was a B*tch to fish up to begin with, since you had to sue all rare Legendary Bait. If anyone knows how to make that easier to do, I'd love to hear it XD.

It took me two day just to fish the thing up, and even longer to beat it since you had to refish it up after attempts, So I can't imagine how you guys are doing it so quick >~<
Fsh4Lyfe
Fsh4Lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum