Forsaken Prophecy Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone remember the condition?

3 posters

Go down

Does anyone remember the condition? Empty Does anyone remember the condition?

Post by SurViver-02 Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:44 pm

For any of you that remember, after the patch that messed up the tutorial, what condition was it you had to meet to summon the optional last tutorial NPC that unlocks the extra options menu? My daughter's bringing over her 6 year old, and I want to show the young one a little something from my home life during the visit, but I know the chat can get a little too spicy at times, so I need to have the toggle for safe chat. Thank you so much cheers Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers
SurViver-02
SurViver-02

sneakthief likes this post

Back to top Go down

Does anyone remember the condition? Empty Re: Does anyone remember the condition?

Post by LoreKeeper Lowain Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:46 pm

You have to gather 3 apples and defeat Elder Snail with at least 50% health remaining I think
LoreKeeper Lowain
LoreKeeper Lowain

SurViver-02 and sneakthief like this post

Back to top Go down

Does anyone remember the condition? Empty Re: Does anyone remember the condition?

Post by WhenIWaz4DozenEggz Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:48 pm

LoreKeeper Lowain wrote:You have to gather 3 apples and defeat Elder Snail with at least 50% health remaining I think

thread complete.
WhenIWaz4DozenEggz
WhenIWaz4DozenEggz

Back to top Go down

Post by SurViver-02 Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:57 pm

LoreKeeper Lowain wrote:You have to gather 3 apples and defeat Elder Snail with at least 50% health remaining I think
Thank you so much! Will enjoy showing this game to the little lad.
SurViver-02
SurViver-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down