Forsaken Prophecy Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin Subclasses/Oath Discussions <Paladin Haters no interact>

+2
LoreKeeper Lowain
Lavinia_Lionheart
6 posters

Go down

Paladin Subclasses/Oath Discussions <Paladin Haters no interact> Empty Paladin Subclasses/Oath Discussions <Paladin Haters no interact>

Post by Lavinia_Lionheart Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:33 pm

So while I'm waiting on this download I wanted to talk subclasses and oaths for a fun new Paladin build once I'm on.

My tried and true was always the Banner Lord subclass with the Oath of Vox. I know Banner Lord didn't get a huge demographic of play since the flags mechanic was pretty intense, but I'm also a huge RTS nerd so I was actually a real fan.

But what are some other Subclasses/Oaths people were interested in? With a new life to the game I also feel like I should try something new.
Lavinia_Lionheart
Lavinia_Lionheart

sneakthief likes this post

Back to top Go down

Paladin Subclasses/Oath Discussions <Paladin Haters no interact> Empty Re: Paladin Subclasses/Oath Discussions <Paladin Haters no interact>

Post by LoreKeeper Lowain Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:36 pm

The Holy Hotbod subclass has VERY in depth pose mechanics and the buffs are incredible if used properly! I never dabbled with the oaths though
LoreKeeper Lowain
LoreKeeper Lowain

Back to top Go down

Paladin Subclasses/Oath Discussions <Paladin Haters no interact> Empty Re: Paladin Subclasses/Oath Discussions <Paladin Haters no interact>

Post by Admin Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:42 pm

Banner Lord was really good but you basically turned a tank class into a support so it wasn't very popular. Was also balls hard to learn. As long as you don't pick Cavalier any of the subclasses are good.

Vow of Poverty is good for a challenge run if you are into that, not being able to use Gold-Rank gear is hard as hell. I always choose Vow of The Blue Blade.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://forsakenprophecy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GeicoWizard Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:55 pm

You're pretty much right about using the Oath of Vox, it's a pretty good Oath for not too much trouble if you don't mind having to deal with a restricted chat. I like Oath of Retribution more personally, though it does lock you into duels if someone wants to pvp.
For subclass though I'd say go Shining Light, there's plenty off undead running around, and its enhanced light aura is convenient when dungeon delving.
GeicoWizard
GeicoWizard

Back to top Go down

Post by WhenIWaz4DozenEggz Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:56 pm

Vow of the swamp beast is the fastest to bog pest so that's my vote. Really absurd with the Banner of Giants
WhenIWaz4DozenEggz
WhenIWaz4DozenEggz

Back to top Go down

Post by Fsh4Lyfe Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:23 pm

WhenIWaz4DozenEggz wrote:Vow of the swamp beast is the fastest to bog pest so that's my vote. Really absurd with the Banner of Giants
I have to agree, Vow of the Swamp Beast was my personal favorite as well XD

Vow of the Unyielding was also a pretty powerful one, with it's auto resurrect every hour and all, but the flat damage reduction scaled off in the late game is what I heard. I couldn't make due without the Bog Pest, so I quickly redid my character to Swamp Beast after only a few levels XD
Fsh4Lyfe
Fsh4Lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down